Let’s just say that Your days of searching for how to block people on WhatsApp are surely over.
Welcome to the howto.co.ug website and today I will show you the trick with very easy steps on how you will block someone on whatsApp without them knowing.
But you get the idea. U have this very annoying person who keeps seeing your status, dp, comments in whatsApp groups but for you individually it does not sit well with you.
Now Most people know how to do this, But there is so many of us that upto this day have no idea how to do it. I will quickly show you how you could easily block WhatsApp contact without stress.
The 1 million Dollar Question: Can you really block someone on WhatsApp without them knowing?
WhatsApp ranks number 1 messaging app in the world with over 1 billion users across the globe. But also understandbly that people’s privacy is vulnerable to spammers and harassers.
Sometimes I wonder why someone would just want to send you Hacking messages on WhatsApp. But not to worry,
All you’d have to do to end the misery is to block WhatsApp contacts.
I MUST warn you. Blocking someone on WhatsApp comes with reasons from the blocker( you in this case)
This could be because perhaps certain contacts are writing too many messages, or sending inappropriate pictures or videos. if anyone person in your contacts belong to any of the classes above, then you clearly have a strong reason to block them.
What Happens when you block someone’s number on WhatsApp?
The things below are certain things happen if you block someone on WhatsApp
- Blocking someone will stop them from sending you messages
- They can’t see your status updates..
- They also can’t see your profile photo.
- They can’t call you on via WhatsApp.
- They can’t comment on your messages in a group discussion if they happen to be in the same WhatsApp group as you.
How to Block Someone on WhatsApp without letting them know
Follow these steps to block anyone on your WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp on your smart phone.
- Tap on the utility button at the topmost right of your screen and tap on Settings.
- Tap on account
- Tap on privacy, scroll down and tap on blocked contacts
- Tap the add contact button on the top right corner of the screen, (this will enable you to select a contact to block)
- Scroll down your list of contacts and select the person you want to block, and that’s all.
There is actually another method you can use to block WhatsApp contact, it is quite easier that the one ivé mentioned above.
- Open your Whatsapp
- Open your chat with the person u intend to block
- Then tap on the utility button at the topmost right
- Tap on more and select Block
- A short confirmation message will pop up, tap OK